INDIANAPOLIS WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
You might be at a loss when faced with flooding or standing water in your home.
If you are dealing with water damage in your Indianapolis home that is beyond what your capability, give Restorex Disaster Restoration a call. The recovery process can be complex, and it needs to be managed effectively to avoid mold and mildew issues in the future.
Water Damage Restoration is an intensive and long-term process, involving:
- Water source shutoff and repair
- Assessment of water damage using moisture meters
- Immediate water removal/extraction
- Drying equipment set up (dehumidifiers, heaters, and fans)
- Water Damage repairs
- Insurance coordination throughout the entire process
It starts with you: so an immediate call to a respected Indianapolis water restoration company will go a long way toward providing peace of mind. You’ll experience:
- Lower overall cost for complete restoration
- Minimal chance of future mold growth
- Less disruption within your home
- Minimal repair to the structure when it’s dry
- More efficient insurance turnaround, with claims closing more quickly
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Less building material replacement, including carpet/pad, drywall
HOW LONG DOES A WATER DAMAGE CLAIM LAST?
A water damage project can last a few weeks to a few months depending on the complexity of the damage and the co-operation of the insurance company. Typically a standard water mitigation, the initial restoration process, is 3 – 5 days. During this phase your home will be dried back to its original moisture content and no more risk of mold damage. Click here to learn about how long a Water Damage Claim can last.
RESTOREX IS AN EXPERT IN INDIANAPOLIS WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
- Sewer Backups
- Complete Structural Drying
- Crawl Space Cleanups
- Washing Machine Hose Malfunctions
- Heating Pipe Breaks
- Floods, Flooding and Flood Water
- Pipe Breaks
- Rain / Groundwater
- Drain Backups and Clogs
- Cesspool Backups
- Toilet Overflows
- Irrigation Pipe Breaks
- Dishwasher and Refrigerator Line Breaks
- Sprinkler System Malfunction
- Roof Leaks
- Boiler Malfunctions
- Hot Water Tank Leaks
- Complete Basement Clean up & Dryout
You can trust us. We provide free estimates, are licensed, insured and are identifiable by uniform (for your safety).
DIRECT INSURANCE BILLING
Nearly all of our service fees can be directly billed to your insurance company. We use XACTIMATE, an approved water damage pricing database, to create all of our estimates. When we direct bill your insurance company, you are only responsible for your deductible, no matter how expensive the damage.
We understand that dealing with insurance companies can be confusing and at times frustrating. We have relationships with most insurance providers and are deeply knowledgeable of the financial aspect of recovery. Let Restorex walk you through the process. Call us today at (317) 792-5987 for a free onsite water damage inspection.